Hi John,

The problem I mentioned yesterday about the stream stopping is a client issue.

At 16:15 26-03-2012, John C Klensin wrote:
Yes, I know.  But audio was "tested".  After all, it worked in
Appsawg in the morning.   It will be interesting to hear about
what actually happened from Verilan (I hope someone will ask at
Wednesday's plenary, since we usually don't get more details
than "fixed") but, unless there is evidence that this was a

As that is mid-meeting, it may be more informative to have a report at the end of the meeting.

Right.  But the practical alternative to that sort of human
intervention is more discipline and better tools.

Yes.  The message you sent this morning highlights the human side.