--On Monday, April 02, 2012 11:41 -0400 Tony Hansen
<t...@att.com> wrote:

> Even as a local participant, I found the etherpad scrolling
> issue annoying as well.
>
> Another annoying issue is that the current implementation
> doesn't have the horsepower to handle large numbers of people
> looking at it simultaneously.

That hadn't occurred to me as a cause, but it might explain
several of the problems I was encountering.  It might be that
Etherpad, at least at present, is fine for a handful of people
working on minutes but that we should go back to Jabber to help
in-room and remote folks follow the meeting ... at least until
Etherpad can be improved somewhat and made hugely more robust.

    john