First I'd like to say that the experience was certainly improved from
meetings past! I do have a couple suggestions for improving things even
further as well.

1) Turn off the camera [option?] when not needed. Staring the entire
time at the green camera on light, and the live video window with the
"not being published" text, I kept wishing I could turn the "big
brother" camera off until it was needed.

2) Perhaps an "I see you" indicator by the chair and/or some form of
ability to draw attention to the remote queue, beyond just queuing up.
Not sure best way to to do this, perhaps a small "mutable" flash or beep
option on the meetecho controller view, or maybe better a small person
at a mic graphic overlay on the bottom corner of the presentation
(i.e., like the cable TV logos)? There were at least a couple different
WGs where I queued up and the chairs unintentionally took a very long
time to notice. On the other hand I believe the chairs or the presenter,
would not have failed to notice someone standing at the mic. It was
obvious they were not intentionally doing this given that when they did
notice they "called" on me, asking the presenter to pause during their
presentation. This was one example where I definitely felt the
remoteness compared to being there in person. In person if I hadn't been
called by the presenter or chairs after during the appropriate time, I
would have sat back down. Remotely I felt frustrated as the appropriate
time to ask my clarifying question passed on by...

3) Slop time. Please allow for logging into the room before the actual
start time, as well as staying after.

4) Not having to sign the blue sheets at every entry to the group. More
than once I had to quit my browser and rejoin (or close the tab and rejoin,
etc), I noticed other people mentioning doing similar in the chat rooms.
It would be very nice not to be asked to sign the virtual blue sheets
each time I had to do this. If I already signed the blue sheet for that room
and I clicked "remember me" then it shouldn't ask me to fill anything out
again (name, reg number, note well click) just take be back to the room.

5) Switch from participant to observer. It seems like one could go the
other direction, but not return. My want for this feature though may be
mostly be driven by the want for #1 above. :)

6) Swap presentation and speaker video. Many times near the start of a
presentation I wanted to get a good look at the speaker then switch back
to the presentation. An option to swap the views would have worked
nicely for this.

Thanks again!
Chris.