On Sep 13, 2005, at 7:53 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:

Ken Williams wrote:
On Sep 12, 2005, at 11:12 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:
Ken Williams wrote:

Thanks, John. I've applied your patch (in a slightly modified form) and released a new beta, 0.13_01. It would be great if you (and/or a couple other people on the vmsperl list) could try it out, and then I can release 0.14 when it checks out.

I just pulled the Platform/vms.pm over and ran all the Extutils tests with it and they all pass

Okay, I've just uploaded it as version 0.14.  Thanks for your help.

 -Ken