John E. Malmberg wrote:
It looks like for a little while my work on Perl on OpenVMS will be interrupted.

I am now in a full time hunt for new employment, and while I would like to continue from where I left off with the improvements for the VMS handling of file specifications and other UNIX behavior, that may all depend on where I end up.

I wish to thank everyone for their responses, and one of them was to post a link to a resume and CC: this to the Perl jobs list.

http://eisner.encompasserve.org/~malmberg/MALMBERG_CS_RESUME_2006.TXT

I also received a real good job lead from my first post, and I am hoping that it will work out.

In the mean time, I can not keep up with the volume of messages on this list, so I will have to unsubscribe.

Any job leads of course, even non-VMS ones would be appreciated. Once I get employed again, I plan to submit a bug-fix to bash that looks like it will speed up the execution of scripts by possibly as much as 30%.

I can be reached at this e-mail address, but it has a very aggressive spam-filter. For more reliable delivery, I have e-mail addresses of: malmberg$(x)encompasserve.org and malmberg.family$(x)gmail.com where $(x) is an @ of course.

Thanks again and regards,
John Malmberg