At 5:46 PM -0500 2/14/07, Thomas Pfau wrote:
>Does anyone use CMS?  I wrote an XS package to interface to CMS to make
>supporting my system at work easier.  I have asked about releasing it as open
>source but the request isn't moving too well.  If anyone is interested, please
>reply.  Maybe if I can show that there's some interest I could get the request
>to release moving again.

I'm afraid we never got approval to get CMS at the day job, but I can
think of all sorts of useful things that would come from having a
Perl interface.  You could build a repository browser similar in
principle to the Perl Repository Browser
<http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse>.  You could
automate various maintenance and reporting functions, etc.  I hope
this works out for you as it would be a nifty package.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser