At 8:08 PM -0500 9/13/07, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>Jody Belka wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Don't suppose anyone knows where I could find a real copy of gcc for ia64 vms?
>
>I am not aware of the existence of such a beast.

Ada Core Technologies has bits of it done as part of their Ada
package, but it's not available separately and last I heard just had
the minimum needed to bootstrap Ada.  Porting libc and the headers,
or getting the headers to work with the CRTL, would likely be quite
an effort.

Your best bet is to do whatever you need to to get the HP compiler.
Craig A. Berry
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser