At 8:10 PM -0500 9/25/07, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>Craig A. Berry wrote:
>>As far as I can tell, every other platform that has _LARGEFILE
>>support now makes it the default.  It seems to me we should too.  Any
>>reason not to?
>
>I vote yes on the versions of VMS that support it.
>
>And also to make _USE_STD_STAT the default on the versions that support it.
>
>I wish that symlinks where in better shape, but they still need some work.

Sounds good.  As I think you know, _USE_STD_STAT will automatically
be enabled if large fie support is enabled.  We may want to
conditionalize that a bit more because I think there are systems that
support large files but do not support the standard stat.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 difficult than getting in."
                 Brad Leithauser