On 04 Sep 2007, at 07:45, John E. Malmberg wrote:

John E. Malmberg wrote:
On VMS, if the $Config{make} is either MMK or MMS, then the makefile is 'DESCRIP.MMS'. Currently on VMS it is believed that $Config{make} is always one of those two, however I hope to change that in the future. With this change and the others, 20_CPANPLUS-Dist-MM.t passes all tests.

However 06_CPANPLUS-Internals-Constants.t also needs a corresponding patch as it is checking the name of the build procedure returned.

Thanks, applied

--
  Jos Boumans

  How do I prove I'm not crazy to people who are?