Greetings,

The version of mmk we are currently using in production is:

$ mmk/ident
%MMK-I-IDENT, this is the MadGoat Make Utility V3.9-10
-MMK-I-COPYRIGHT, Copyright © 1992-2005, MadGoat Software.  All Rights
Reserved.

Matt Madison was fixed some IA64 related problems and released a later
version:

%MMK-I-IDENT, this is the MadGoat Make Utility V4.0
-MMK-I-COPYRIGHT, Copyright (c) 2008, Matthew Madison.  See LICENSE.TXT in
distribution kit for license information.

I'd like to place V4.0 into the NH devel cluster and VA devel cluster for
tomorrow morning's perl_module build use.
After we've used it a bit I will then install it into the production
clusters.

Does anyone have an objection to these plans?  Thanks.

Peter Prymmer