Craig A. Berry wrote:
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Craig A. Berry
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM, John E. Malmberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Resubmitting for review.

I removed the setup_cmddsc, and the unneeded readdir stuff, so this patch is
what is needed for getting the symbolic links to be encoded and decoded
properly in VMS.C and for CWD in pathtools.
I've applied the changes to Perl_my_symlink as #34667.

That patch was badly mangled.  It looked like a diff of a diff rather
than a diff of code and it also messed up the curly braces.  Hopefully
fixed in 34668.  That'll teach me to apply things I think I've already
tested.

Sorry about that, I missed cleaning up that file before preparing the individual diffs.

-John
Personal Opinion Only