From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Daniele Briganti
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 8:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VNC and Windows NT4 Stand Alone Server

Hallo,

we've installed VNC 3.3.3r9 on two WinNT4 sp6a stand alone servers.

These two servers are logged on locally not to the domain.

The problem is:

- from the pc client with the VNC Viewer isn't possible to connect (the
error
message is : connection closed).

- viceversa when the servers aren't locked is possible to connect, but they
refuse the command ctrl-alt-del.

The software is already running on many other servers PDC and BDC.

How is possible to resolve this?

Thanks.