I'm working remote printing for vnc. Sharing printers works, but not over wan
or multi-platform.
The printer is using the default vnc port.

Seems to work fine.
A port redirector saves the job to a file.
Vnc is notified that a new job is waiting, send the file and remove him.
The viewer prints the file on the local default printer.

The port redirector runs as part of the printspooling. Vnc can run as system
or user.

+Anybody know how I can make sure that the user (or system) has access
to remove the file who's created by the spooling.
The print spooling folder is free to choose.
I don't know a lot about accesswrights under nt.  Can someone tell me if the
file gets the permissions of the directory or need to be given full access
with some vc++ command.

+The implementation on the viewer site is not difficult, can someone who is
already
familiar with the unix code add this part to the unix viewer.

Thanks
Rudi

Voor persoonlijke mail gebruik
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

#############################################################################
########
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
distribution,
or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify Simac
immediately
and then delete this e-mail.

Simac has taken all reasonable precautions to avoid virusses in this email.
Simac does not accept liability for damage by virusses, for the correct and
complete
transmission of the information, nor for any delay or interruption of the
transmission,
nor for damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information.

All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by Simac or Simac employees
are deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly, the sender or recipient
of
these messages agrees that they may be read by other Simac employees than the
official
recipient or sender in order to ensure the continuity of work-related
activities
and allow supervision thereof.