I am reposting this because no-one replied, and I think it's a question
that a lot of people would like answered.
  I want to use the VNC java applet client to allow access to multiple
Windows 2000 Terminal Services sessions via the web. I could do this
with the Terminal Services Advanced Client Active X control on a web
page, but I would like for the users to be able to use any browser/OS,
not just IE/Win. I know I could pay for Tarantella, Citrix, or HOBLink
JWT but that will get expensive, and why pay if VNC can do it free?
  The FAQ at www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/ states that VNC can be used
with separate VNC servers running in each terminal server session, but
that the VNC clients don't update unless they also have a WTS client (I
assume they meant on the client computer, not within the TS session).
Has anyone attempted to run both a VNC server and client within each WTS
session and then accessing them via the java applet client?  Or has
anyone found any way to use the VNC or TightVNC java clients to access
multiple Terminal Services sessions? Or, do you know of a java client
for WTS/Remote Desktop Protocol, like HOBLink JWT, but free? Thanks,
Ralph Smorra.