There are FTP servers that can run on the windows boxes.  A free one is
available at www.cygnus.com.  This eliminates the "two step process" problem.
Cygnus also includes an encrypted FTP server and client, and also has some
nice facilities for scripting.

Seth Kurtzberg
M. I. S. Corp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]