Some points to think about:

To speed the process, best to use the binary viewer (vncviewer.exe). The
browser/java viewer is downloaded each time you connect.

The binary viewer has lot's of options to automatically connect. Some of
them are recenly discussed on this list so read the arghive. (creating *.vnc
files, assign *.vnc to the vncviewer, creating shortcuts etc)

The browser/java viewer is designed to have acces to machines from various
places without the need to install the binary viewer. Hence, storing account
info for this viewer is also a security violation. (and it needs someone to
code it...)

For url's, the default way to send login info is
http://username:password@site/. To get this working, the account info must
be passed to the java viewer. The java viewer does not get this account
info, it only reads the account info from the window.

CBee