At 29 August, 2002 Andrew Farmer wrote:
> While using the Macintosh version of the AT&T client with the Linux
> 3.3.3r2 server (both unmodified), I have found that, under Mac OS 9.2.2,
> the client seems to crash quite often when transferring large detailed
> areas. Other Mac clients seem to handle this situation better, but
> either run more slowly overall or have other issues (VNCThing doesn't
> drag correctly, it seems).

I feel silly replying to myself, but I think I've figured out what the
problem is.

VNC Viewer (the AT&T version) seems to be unstable under low-memory
situations. I upped the partition to 64MB (!) and all seems well.

For now.

--
Andrew Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]