Hello

My work platform is "Windows 98 SP2" on a "Pentium 233 Mhz"

Q 1
===

I have downloaded the - for Windows 95/98 "VNC program" for remote PC
controlling.
The install procedure was okay. Is there a way to test the "WinVNC.exe
server" from out the same computer?

Q 2
===

"WinVNC.exe" display in the system-tray while running. When I instruct
the server to stop running, it disappears in the system-tray; but it was
still resident in memory en keep listening on port 5900. Without a
firewall it can be very dangerous for hackers, crackers and more of that
stuff.

In every test I was obliged to end manual the running process of
"WinVNC.exe" with a "process explorer"

My expectation is, if a user instruct the program "WinVNC.exe" to end
his running process; it disappears also in memory, and stop listening on
whatever port.

Nokl Cabuy
Belgium ANTWERPEN