I have the current TightVNC (from http://www.tightvnc.com) running but I
recal it also works for the basic vncviewer on M$windows platforms.
Generate your own *.vnc files:

Start the vncviewer session you like to save. At the window bar (or task
button), right-mouse-click and from that menu, select "Save Connection
Info As..."

This gives the file for you session, you can use it over and over.

CBee