I believe that both the "Start Here" and documentation browser in RH7.3
use Nautalis.  Nautalis doesn't run on anything other than display :0
and therefore will not run in VNC which usually runs on :1 or higher on
a Unix platform.  There are a couple of other programs that have this
problem, but Nautalis is the most common.

Greg