Thank your Help!

My problem has been solved in your help.

             simon

-----SJ<~T-<~-----
7"<~HK: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:vnc-list-admin@;realvnc.com]
4z1m Seth Kurtzberg
7"KMJ1<d: 2002Dj11TB4HU 01:04
JU<~HK: simon
3-KM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VwLb: Re: Server Problems

Add the appropriate directory to the PATH?   :)

On Solaris is should be in /usr/openwin/bin.  Never versions of Solaris
general have a path to /usr/dt/bin but not necessarily to the older
/usr/openwin/bin.  The command to add to the path depends on which shell
you are using.  If you don't know how to add to the path, send another
email identifying your shell.

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 04:52, simon wrote:
> Receive below error message when run "vncserver" on solaris 8.0 (SPARC
> platform):
>

>          vncserver: couldn't find "xauth" on your PATH.
>

> How to solve this problem?
>

> Thanks!
>
>              simon
Seth Kurtzberg
M. I. S. Corp
480-661-1849
Pager 888-605-9296, or [EMAIL PROTECTED]