So you would have the VNC programmers not only add this component, but
also port it to the different platforms the VNC runs on, and try to keep
up with new versions/security of someone else's code?

Not to mention how "big" VNC might get adding this code (I haven't
looked so I don't know how "big" nasd would be).

Just saying "Add sound support" doesn't make it easy.  I for one agree
with the fact VNC does it's one thing well, why try to tack on more
things to make it more complex?

--
William Hooper