From: Mark Gabriel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 6:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VNC & Problem Backup

I recently loaded TightVNC 1.2.6 on one of my servers. I enabled the
registry
hooks and have it running as a service and it has been running great.
Shortly
after I loaded TightVNC the server began having problems with its backups.

The following files have remained open: c:\tat.r13 ; c:\tcd.c7; c:\tlb.hk ;
c:\tbl.hl.

Are any of these files TightVNC files?

Does anyone know what these files are from?

Thanks

Mark Gabriel

651.855.1123