Hi all,

I'm building VNC server on WinCE devices.  As soon as the viewer display loads on the
PC and I move the mouse on the PC, the viewer would crash and the device would freeze.
 It gives me a "Socket Error" error message.  I found out that this is caused by the
uses of RFB Protocol in VNC since it supports keyboard/mouse/pen input from the
display back to the windowing system.
In vncClientThread RUN function, when it's trying to read a message ID at the 4th
time, it would give me the error msg "Socket Error".  I found out that this message ID
is a of type rfbClientToServerMsg.  Since it's able to get the message ID in the
previous 3 times and it fails once the message ID is of type rfbClientToServerMsg, I
suspect that the OS in the WinCE device doesn't support the RFB Protocol.
Also, the same code works perfectly fine in another WinCE device, with different OS
configurations.
Any ideas?

Many thanks!

Priscilla