"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

> I'm wondering if there is an opensource SERVER
> out there somewhere, or if Xvnc could be adapted to
> talk both languages.

See this thread:

http://mail.rdesktop.org/archive/2002/msg00050.html

> Being as winterms are so cheap these days, it would
> be a nice idea to run RDP on a Unix box to serve X
> sessions.. much as Xvnc can do..

You can get VNCterms for about the same as winterms, y'know.
(they do VNC & RDP). If you've already got winterms it's
a different matter, of course.

--
Illtud Daniel                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst