Your issue is your internet service.  When you logged out, your internet
service allowed another site to take over that IP.  The next time you logged in
it got the next available IP.  Look up DHCP to see what this is about.

To get access to this machine even as the ip address look up
DYNDNS.ORG  or another dynamic DNS service provider.  They have scripts
that will run every time your IP address changes, to update your host name
they supporting for you.  Then instead of using IP address, you can use URL
name like: mycomputer.dyndns.org.

jackb