>From what I understand - you have modified VNC to allow you to see what is
on one screen from another connect to same machine.   So what you did
was setup an infinitely fast "ethernet" between programs.  They are waiting
for nothing and using all the CPU, because you removed the time delays that
a network connect provides.  You also may want to look into the SetHook
function if there is some form of timing loop.

Now if you were viewing the screen in a window on the same screen... you
have formed a positive feed back loop, like when you place a microphone
next to a speak.  So the viewing program is changing the screen, the server
sees the screen change and tells the viewer, and changes the screen, the
server sees the screen change and tells the viewer, and changes the screen,
the server sees the screen change and tells the viewer, and changes the
screen, the server sees the screen change and tells the viewer, and changes
the screen, the server sees the screen change and tells the viewer, and
changes the screen, the server sees the screen...

jackb