I recently tried running OSXvnc (v1.0) server on a Mac OS 10.2.2 based system and accessing it with a PPC 3.3.3beta2 viewer on Mac OS 8.5. I get a window with an initial picture that mirrors the screen on the server when the viewer starts. I can manipulate objects on the server but there doesn't appear to be any updating of the viewer image going on.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I manage to get confused when pawing about the web looking for VNC to use on Macs (in particular). Any sage words of advice on what to get and where?

--
Walt Pawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 541-672-8975
676 River Bend Road, Roseburg, OR 97470