Hey guys. I have an interesting problem happening. my
VNC used to work fine, then one day for some reason I
got a grey thatch pattern when I tried to log in, and
my gnome desktop was gone.. I tried to use vncserver
-kill :1 and then restart, with no luck... still grey
thatch pattern.. Now when I try and start a new
vncserver on say :2, it worked (I got gnome no grey
thatch pattern)! I got a gnome desktop.. Then all of
the sudden the same thing happened! I got a grey
thatch pattern... now I am using :3, with gnome
working.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get vnc back to
:1 to work with gnome once again instead of this grey
thatch pattern, so I only have 1 vnc server running
and not two dummy servers that have a grey thatch
pattern with gnome being on port 3.

Thanks very much,

Jeff