Hello, Mauricio.

I suppose the vncserver on your home win98 runs on the default port.

You should login with the f-secure client from win98_work to the linux and
forward local port 5901 to win98:5900 and local port 5801 to win98:5800. I
do not have f-secure here, but in the Unix ssh jargoon this would be like
"ssh -L5901:win98:5900 -L5801:win98:5800 linux". You need to translate the
"-L5901:win98:5900 -L5801:win98:5800" to the f-secure settings on
win98_work.

Now poit your Iexplorer on the win98_work to http://127.0.0.1:5801/

Regards,

Miro