I recall restarting a remote machine (probably a Win98 machine) and being
able to use VNC to reconnect to the remote machine (after allowing enough
time for it to reboot) and logon. If I simply logoff or restart the current
user on a remote Win2K machine VNC disconnects and I cannot reconnect to the
machine. This behavior has been normal with all versions that I have used
over at least the past year.

I am now running version 3.3.6 on Win2K machines. I am running VNC as
service with automatic startup as a local system account. Is there a way to
reboot and logon to a remote Win2K machine?

Leonard