I apologize in advance to the list if the subject is already treated
somewhere: I could not find it.

DATA:
I am still using the "old" VNC 3.3.3 R3.
Server side: Win98 machine running a Dos application in full screen mode.
Client side: Win2k machine
Connection: peer-to-peer switched LAN 100 Mbit, fixed IP (192.168.xxx.xxx
class)
PROBLEM:
I would like to control the Win98 machine which runs a DOS application full
screen.
Unfortunately, whenever the Dos window runs in foreground, VNC is not able
to transmit the screen (or, as far as I understand, is not even connecting
to the machine).
ACTION TAKEN UNTIL NOW:
I have tried to fumble around with the DOS window settings, up to no avail.

Before I start trying out the various flavors of VNC, is anybody willing to
share or give hints on past experience?

Thank you in advance to all, and again I apologize in advance if the subject
has been treated and/or is solved and I could not find data on it.

Best to all,
Roberto Grippi