Hallo!

[..] But many of the react on the fakt that they cant see that
Im  connected to them, [..]. I knove that the icon in the tray
turns black when some one is connected but a normal user tends
to miss that. [..]
Is ther some way the User can get a popup window or an alert box
to popup when ever I or someone else connects to the VNC.
Im using  WinVNC V 3.3.6 [..]

You can use the QuerySetting and AuthHosts registry values to open a dialog where the user has to manually accept the connection.

If you want the dialog to be displayed but the connection to be
automatically accepted (instead of rejected) you could use the
modified version of WinVNC 3.3.6 from
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mrddnsu/
On the "VNC stuff" page there is a project named "VNC 3.3.6
AutoAccept".

--
Michael Roland
ICQ:62118718