Bertrand:

        Heya. Try this: when you initiate the SSH tunnel from
the SSH client, specify the VNC Server's IP address as the host
IP address, rather than the lookback IP address (127.0.0.1). So:

use:         ssh -l username -L 5900:ip-address:5900 ip-address

instead of:  ssh -l username -L 5900:127.0.0.1:5900 ip-address

        That 2nd form is better, but it requires the loopback
settings of the VNC Server to be correct. Get the first one
working, and you can be sure that the tunnel is correct first.

        Also...you did restart the VNC Server after you set
the AllowLoopback registry settting? Obvious I know, but worth
asking...

-Scott