Guyw, I'm in the middle of development of next version of Vnc Manager
1.1.

So far I added the following features to this release:
 * Separate configuration directories for application settings and
server list.
 * Group tree view for easier folder navigation.
 * Drag and drop of server objects.
 * User friendly "Register Scanned VNC Servers" wizard.
 * Thumbnail View can update screens in real-time or via user set time
interval
 * Quick connect. Connect to VNC server without registering in Vnc
Manager.
 * Check Vnc Server status. Ping.
 * Check for Vnc Manager Update

If you feel that some very important/needed features are missing, please

let me know.

You can take a look on the version 1.1 information at:
http://www.yurysweb.com/smartcode/?beta=1

Thanks,
Yury