Accesses PC-w at work via internet at home PC-h was fine until PortMapper was
installed and wrongly cobfigured at first.  Although PortMapper was removed later,
PC-w seems to disappear from the real world. However, it  does respond well to other
PCs in the same LAN at work. After "gotomyvnc" checking, there are no any responding
on display 0~9 at all. No wonder....

I removed VNC, reinstalled, and then restarted NT. But problem remains the same. Any
comments will be appreciated.

For your information:
PC-w: NT4.0 server ADSL to internet directly with a S.I.P.running VNC 3.37 server
PC-h: Win 98 SE ADSL to internet directly with a D.I.P. failed to connect neither by
VNC Viewer nor IE5.5

Regards,

Su