Hi,
I have a little problem and yet not too much experience with X %)
Everything is working well with vncserver on a linux box in my remote
office with displays 1, 2, ....
But __before__ I left office and even __before__ installed and etsted
vnc I __locally__ started an x-Client there with a virtual maschine
(vmware) in it running a win2K-Terminalserver.
What I want to do now from home is I want to attach to that session on
display :0!
But I cannot start a vncserve on that display because there is already
"something" running %) and with vncconnect I get the the failure
"invalid MIT-MAGIC-cookie-1" + "unable to open display :0"  when I try!
Is it impossible what I want or must I just start vncserver in the first
place?
It would be important to have a local session / display AND remote
access to it in parallel.
What's the trick with this?! :)
Manuel