Craig,

To me the biggest advantages of UltraVNC are that it :
- Can transfer files from one computer to the other.
- Can capture one window and only show that window.
- Allows to turn of the remote screen while you are working.

Although these benefits have some drawbacks
- The file transfer capability should include multiple file delete, cut and paste with
Ctrl-C/V (I used to use PC Anywhere and that has quite good control over file handling)
- When you capture one window it tends to be repositioned on the screen of the remote
computer.
Anyhow nothing that bothers me a lot, just pointing out that improvement is always
possible.

Secure tunneling ought to be included as wel as described a couple of days ago in
ZVNC. (A long standing problem with manny people if you follow the list).

It would be great if all the efforts of the different "versions of VNC" would be put
together in one application.

In anny case, I have used UltraVNC for the last 4 weeks and it has never failed me.
I intend to put what I described earlier in a more detailed list once I have more
experience with the product so that the developers can turn it into an even better
product.

Regards,
Edwin