Anna,

This error is because Win95 came out before Win32 defined that function,
which is related to security and wouldn't do anything on Win95 anyway.  I'll
look into making the code work without it.

Which DLLs did you have to download to get VNC 4 to run?

Cheers,

--
Dr. James "Wez" Weatherall
RealVNC Ltd. - http://www.realvnc.com - The Home of VNC

--

I tried to install VNC on a Windows 95 pc and had to download and install a
couple of DLL's. After resolving those problems I reinstalled and got the

VNCCONFIG.EXE file is linked to missing export
ADVAPI32.DLL:BuildExplicitAccessWithNameA

Any idea what this means and what I have to do to fix this problem?

Thanks....