From:   MIME :[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:MIME :[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent:   Thursday,
August 28, 2003 8:22 AM
To:     Haefke, Beau; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: password change

You can get VNCScan at http://www.vncscan.com - It uses the FastPush
script.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 9:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would recommend running Fastpush http://www.darkage.co.uk  It's a
script that will install VNC over a LAN in under 20 seconds and start
the service. It also sets up the password and may be what you're looking
for.  If nothing else, you may be able to glean the password portion
from the script.  Worth checking out either way.  Otherwise there are
several VNC managers that I think will do it.  VNCon
http://vncon.chronetal.co.uk is free, SmartCode VNC Manager
http://www.smartcode.com and VNCScan both cost a little something but I
believe they do the remote installs as well.

Regards,
  Beau