I just got an email from someone regarding this same issue, it reads:

Hi - I have been searching for an answer to the same problem you have had with using VNC after using MS Remote Desktop. Do you have any information on this issue please ?

Thanks, Ron Coleman

I know this is a known issue, can anyone enlighten us and the many more out there with the same bug?

No reply's mean to me that no one cares, if you have any info on this (hopefully fixes), please send a quick email to the list.

Thanks,
Johnny

Waterbrook, Johnny wrote:
Does anyone know if this issue/bug has been resolved yet?
This happens with my current version of VNC:
If I connect when the computer boots, I get the login screen just fine, so I disconnect.
Then I log in with M$ "Remote Desktop" and decide to _close_ the session window.
Then I try to use VNC again, and I get a black window (sometimes little cubes of color in the corner).
It seems it's confused, trying to access the session that was created with Remote desktop or something.
Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Johnny