Try setting server to poll full screen in properties.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Seckinger, John
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 5:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: LabVIEW Drop Menu Doesn't Appear AT RealVNC Viewer

Hi,

Thanks in advance for any responses.

I'm utilizing RealVNC. I'm running an application developed under NIs
LabVIEW 6.1. I have two pull down menus in my front panel design that fail
to appear at the viewer. I can see the pull downs appear on the server side.
All other displays seem to work fine. Any ideas? Need to resolve this. Is it
worth trying the other VNC implementations out there (i.e., UltraVNC,
TightVNC, ExpertVNC)? Should I consider pcAnywhere? It's a defense project,
so I can afford to spend a couple of bucks if need be. I was wanting to
donate the funds to the shareware bucket in lieu of spending on buyware.
Anyway...

Thanks.

john