Hari:
        Heya. You ask a fairly common question: your PC is on
a LAN that uses the 192.168.*.* address range, but those IP
addresses are for "internal", intra-LAN only. Somewhere on
your network, there's a router which automatically translates
your internal 192.168.x.y IP address into a "real" IP address
that works on the Internet.

        I've put up a FAQ about routers and VNC and getting
them to all play nicely together here:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/133.html

        Another contribution to that FAQ'o'Matic describes a
step-by-step process in getting a router setup:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/127.html

        I hope one or both prove useful!

-Scott