Hi again,

I have a SuSE 8 machine running 4.0b4 client in X 4.20 and KDE 3.1.3 (from
KDE). The server is a windows 2000 pro machine with either server 3.3.7 as
 or 4.0(b4?). neither server version makes a difference, although 4.0b4
does go a LOT faster!

The issue is that clipboard passing sometimes happens from the 2000 box to
the suse box but not from the suse box to the 2000 box. what am i doing
wrong? the settings for that functionality are turned on on both ends in
the configuration.

what was the syntax for the F8 menu item for "send local > remote"
manually?  If i put it into the .Xresources, am i going to have to put in
all the other items (basiucally rebuilding the menu from scratch)?

--
Yours,
Charles T. Houghtby IV

---
        During a grouse hunt in North Carolina two intrepid sportsmen
were blasting away at a clump of trees near a stone wall.  Suddenly a
red-faced country squire popped his head over the wall and shouted,
"Hey, you almost hit my wife."
        "Did I?"  cried the hunter, aghast.  "Terribly sorry.  Have a
shot at mine, over there."

--

"Oh" my new operator calls as I leave, "I can't remember what your backup
tape looked like. Is this it here on the Bulk Eraser?"