Hello guys,

I've been using vnc for remote administerint for almost a year now and
realized that something is missing in the new versions :-)
There was a little window appear aking the user something like this: "Do you
want to allow xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx to administer?" Yes/No. You know VNC is a nice
thing, but users are afraid of IT. They're afraid because they keep thinking
that IT is the watchdog, IT watches every move they do. So they don't really
appreciate when we just open up a connection.

Is there any way to implement such feature as an optional thing for the
future?

Kind regards,
MBJr.