From: "James Weatherall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Operator \(Andy Thomson\)'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <vnc-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:32:00 -0000
Subject: RE: Win98SE and beta4

--
Great Marlow School - http://www.gms.bucks.sch.uk
Operator EMail      - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thu Dec 11 12:53:40 2003
 Threading:   created          Native(10e2af0)
 Server:      creating single-threaded server B10_LINK
 Threading:   created          Unnamed(68fc5c)
 Registry:    duplicated 80000001 to c186e510
 Threading:   started          Unnamed(68fc5c)
 MsgWindow:   creating window "VNCTray"
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 700, message 36
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 700, message 129
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 700, message 131
 MsgWindow:   created window "VNCTray" (0)
 Config:      set Password(Binary) to b0bbd307689c2bc5
 Config:      set SecurityTypes(String) to VncAuth
 Config:      set PortNumber(Int) to 5900
 Config:      set IdleTimeout(Int) to 3600
 Config:      set HTTPPortNumber(Int) to 5800
 Config:      set Hosts(String) to +,
 RegConfig:   unable to process dummy
 Config:      set AcceptKeyEvents(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set AcceptPointerEvents(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set AcceptCutText(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set SendCutText(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set DisconnectClients(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set AlwaysShared(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set NeverShared(Bool) to 0(0)
 Config:      set UseHooks(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set PollConsoleWindows(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set CompareFB(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set Protocol3.3(Bool) to 0(0)
 Threading:   created          RegConfig(10e26a0)
 Registry:    duplicated c29f3320 to c29f3320
 Threading:   started          RegConfig(10e26a0)
 RegConfig:   RegReaderThread started
 Config:      set Password(Binary) to b0bbd307689c2bc5
 Config:      set SecurityTypes(String) to VncAuth
 Config:      set PortNumber(Int) to 5900
 Config:      set IdleTimeout(Int) to 3600
 Config:      set HTTPPortNumber(Int) to 5800
 Config:      set Hosts(String) to +,
 RegConfig:   unable to process dummy
 Config:      set AcceptKeyEvents(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set AcceptPointerEvents(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set AcceptCutText(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set SendCutText(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set DisconnectClients(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set AlwaysShared(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set NeverShared(Bool) to 0(0)
 Config:      set UseHooks(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set PollConsoleWindows(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set CompareFB(Bool) to 1(1)
 Config:      set Protocol3.3(Bool) to 0(0)
 RegConfig:   waiting for changes
 ServerMain:  Created TcpListener on port 5900
 ServerMain:  Created TcpListener on port 5800
 ServerMain:  Updating TcpListener filter
 ServerMain:  Updating TcpListener filter
 ServerMain:  entering main loop
 ServerMain:  Updating TcpListener filter
 ServerMain:  Updating TcpListener filter
 ServerMain:  entering main loop

Thu Dec 11 13:08:28 2003
 SocketManager: accepting incoming connection
 TcpSocket:   ACCEPT 10.123.117.30
 Connections: accepted: 10.123.117.30::4477
 SConnection: Offering security type VncAuth(2)
 SConnection: reading protocol version
 SConnection: Client needs protocol version 3.7
 SConnection: processing security type message
 SConnection: Client requests security type VncAuth(2)
 SConnection: processing security message

Thu Dec 11 13:08:31 2003
 SConnection: processing security message
 Server:      starting desktop
 SDisplay:    starting
 SDisplay:    attaching to device (null)
 DIBSection:  one of area or format not set
 DIBSection:  area=307200, bpp=8
 DIBSection:  recreateBuffer()
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 DIBSection:  one of area or format not set
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 SDisplay:    creating pixel buffer for device
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Client:      pixel buffer changed - re-initialising image getter
 MsgWindow:   creating window "SDisplayCore"
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 514, message 36
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 514, message 129
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 514, message 131
 MsgWindow:   created window "SDisplayCore" (200)
 MsgWindow:   creating window "Clipboard"
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e4, message 36
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e4, message 129
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e4, message 131
 MsgWindow:   created window "Clipboard" (10e3d00)
 Clipboard:   local clipboard changed
 Clipboard:   registered clipboard handler
 WMCursor:    using GetCursorInfo
 MsgWindow:   creating window "WMMonitor"
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4f0, message 36
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4f0, message 129
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4f0, message 131
 MsgWindow:   created window "WMMonitor" (0)
 MsgWindow:   creating window "WMHooks"
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e8, message 36
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e8, message 129
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e8, message 131
 MsgWindow:   created window "WMHooks" (0)
 WMHooks:     adding hook
 WMHooks:     opening hook thread
 Threading:   created          WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 SDisplay:    polling interval 312 (+hooks)
 SDisplay:    started
 Client:      Server default pixel format depth 8 (8bpp) colour-map
 Threading:   started          WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 WMHooks:     starting hook thread
 SConnection: reading client initialisation
 Client:      Client pixel format depth 8 (8bpp) colour-map
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  area=1024, bpp=8
 DIBSection:  recreateBuffer()
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 22x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:33 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 27x21
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 22x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:34 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:38 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 22x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:39 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:43 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 23x28
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: drawing cursor outline!
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 20x25

Thu Dec 11 13:08:44 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:45 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: drawing cursor outline!
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 20x25
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:47 2003
[...]

Thu Dec 11 13:08:48 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: drawing cursor outline!
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 20x25
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:49 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: drawing cursor outline!
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 20x25
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:50 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: drawing cursor outline!
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 20x25
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:51 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 24x24

Thu Dec 11 13:08:52 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:08:53 2003
[...]

Thu Dec 11 13:09:39 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 FrameBuffer: drawing cursor outline!
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 20x25
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer
 DIBSection:  size unchanged by setSize()
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 Cursor:      cropping 32x32 to 11x19

Thu Dec 11 13:09:40 2003
 PixelBuffer: reallocating managed buffer

Thu Dec 11 13:09:44 2003
 Connections: closed: 10.123.117.30::4477 (Clean disconnection)
 SMsgWriter:  framebuffer updates 241
 SMsgWriter:    hextile rects 3404, bytes 1505328
 SMsgWriter:    ZRLE rects 1, bytes 3103
 SMsgWriter:    raw bytes equivalent 14134749, compression ratio 9.370498
 Server:      no authenticated clients - stopping desktop
 SDisplay:    stopping
 WMHooks:     removing hook
 WMHooks:     closing hook thread
 WMHooks:     stopping WMHooks thread
 WMHooks:     joining WMHooks thread
 Threading:   joining          WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 WMHooks:     stopping hook thread - processed 953 events
 Threading:   stopped          WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 Threading:   checking         WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 Threading:   joined           WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 Threading:   destroying       WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 Threading:   already joined   WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 Threading:   destroyed        WMHookThread(10e3b90)
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e8, message 130
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4f0, message 130
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 4e4, message 130
 MsgWindow:   null _this in 514, message 130
 SDisplay:    stopped

Thu Dec 11 15:34:29 2003
 SocketManager: accepting incoming connection
 TcpSocket:   ACCEPT 10.123.117.30
 Connections: accepted: 10.123.117.30::1434
 SConnection: Offering security type VncAuth(2)
 SConnection: reading protocol version
 SConnection: Client needs protocol version 3.7
 SConnection: processing security type message
 SConnection: Client requests security type VncAuth(2)
 SConnection: processing security message

Thu Dec 11 15:34:32 2003
 SConnection: processing security message
 Server:      starting desktop
 SDisplay:    starting
 SDisplay:    attaching to device (null)
 DIBSection:  one of area or format not set
 DIBSection:  area=307200, bpp=8
 DIBSection:  recreateBuffer()
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 DIBSection:  one of area or format not set
 FrameBuffer: framebuffer has 16 palette entries
 DIBSection:  refreshing palette
 SDisplay:    creating pixel buffer for device
 Connections: closed: 10.123.117.30::1434 (BitBlt failed: The parameter is
              incorrect.

 (87))
 SMsgWriter:  framebuffer updates 0
 SMsgWriter:    raw bytes equivalent 0, compression ratio -1.#IND00