Is there any way in RealVNC to send the Windows Key and/or Application Key to the Windows VNC server.

Ctrl-Esc isn't what I'm after, I want to use the Windows Key the way Windows does with it's key shortcuts (Win-R for Run, etc.)

Looking through the archives someone posted what looked like a pretty straight forward patch for adding support for that into the windows server by mapping them to SUPER and HYPER - but it doesn't look like that's been incorporated into the code base. Even if detecting that key on the Windows client is difficult it would be very valuable to send it from non windows clients and/or providing a Right-Click menu item in the Windows client to send it.

--
Jonathan Gillaspie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]