I have problems connecting to several satellite locations via RealVNC 4.b4
I set up RealVNC as normal (I have 50 users), but when I return to base I
cannot access their terminals because the connection is refused! I am given
the Error code: 10061.

I notice from FAQ search, that in November another user mentions the same
problem, but I can find no cure for this denial.

Can anyone help please; I would be most grateful!

Brian Edgeley

Brian Edgeley
E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Christchurch
United Kingdom

Interscan Firewall has checked and safe-stamped this E-mail.