De : Luke Hesketh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyi : vendredi 12 mars 2004 12:07
@ : Seak, Teng-Fong
Objet : RE: Alcatel speed touch router + VNC

I have looked and looked at the router and there is no reference to a model or
anything. Its just a speed touch home modem that has been flashed to be a pro instead
of home I THINK. I have taken screen shots of the mainmenu, ip route table and
ipaddress table. You can look at them here " http://hesketh.decoder.com.au/alcatel/ ".
Hopefully those pictures will help, without needing to know specific model numbers etc.
-Luke