Hi Corni Beerse,

I need to use it for remote support of my customers, who have NO idea what a
router is or even if they have one.  Most have an SBC or earthlink DSL
service (dynamic IP addresses).

I have tried PcAnywhere, but can not connect if not installed or setup
properly at the customer's end, since most customers are almost computer
illiterates (I am just a little bit better than they are, LOL); they just
know how to use one or two programs on their computers and have no idea how
it works, so far I don't have much success with PcAnywhere.

I need something that will be easy to install on the customer's end and
secure on both ends, security is a requirement due to the nature of data
involved.  (I am behind a firewall appliance).

Thanks for your help.